BOA Mini Plus
The BOA Mini Plus is a compression therapy device designed for rehabilitation rooms and home care. The devices are available in 5 or 10 chamber options. This means that the devices support single limb compression sleeves as opposed to the BOA 2 Max, where the patient has the option to use the pants or the jacket.
The massage is conducted with compression sleeves on the lower and/or upper limbs. Each sleeve consists of five independent sections which are filled with air (to the pre-set pressure) in the appropriate order, according to the pre-set algorithm. The BOA Mini Plus also supports the option of 3 different chamber pressure gradient values.
It is designed for conducting massages using seven algorithms including a special algorithm for lymphatic drainage. Each of the algorithms can be performed as a conventional ascending or descending massage. You can set different values of pressure drop (gradient) in each section of the compression sleeve, and adjust the time of a full algorithm performance sequence. The device always shows a constant measurement of the pressure in the currently inflated sleeve section and has an emergency pressure release function if the patient is in any discomfort. You can adjust the pressure within the range of 20 mmHg to 140 mmHg.
WARNING: Be cautious of other companies selling Metrum Cryoflex equipment in the UK. CRYOHD does not have any “sales agents” or outside representatives and we are the ONLY company certified by Metrum Cryoflex. If not supplied via CRYOHD then your warranty will be invalid.
– Suitable for Home Use
– Stimulation of the venous and lymphatic flows which leads to increased supply of oxygen and nutrients to organs
– Faster removal of metabolic products
– Elimination of stasis symptoms
– Swelling absorption
– Facilitation of venous flow
– Reduction of artery flow resistance which facilitates the heart, dilates blood and lymphatic vessels leading to increased blood circulation
– Equipped with top-quality pressure cuffs with overlapping chambers
– Diameter can be increased using appropriate zips
– 2 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty
– Full CE Marking, Medically Certified Device IIb, ISO 13485 Certification
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Using The Vodder Technique
Lymphatic drainage according to the technique invented by Dutch physician Emil Vodder consists of sequential compression (in accordance with blood and lymph circulation physiology) of selected body parts: the limbs, abdomen and buttocks.
The BOA 2 Max device with 24 chamber sleeves is the only device in the world that offers the Vodder massage. Other devices on the market offer solely pneumatic massage without proper lymphatic drainage.
The procedure using the BOA 2 Max device can intensify the effects of other therapies for weight reduction such as detoxifying diets, lipolysis and ultra sound cavitation.
Medical & Homecare Applications:
– Lymphedema of legs and arms
– Post-mastectomy arm edema
– Healing of venous stasis ulcers
– Increases wound recovery rates
– Relief from muscular and nervous pain.
– Muscle fatigue discomfort and recovery.
– Post-mastectomy lymphedema with scar tissue.
– Post-traumatic edemas.
– Post-traumatic lymphedema.
– Ulceration lymphedema with local discomfort
Aesthetic & Homecare Applications:
– Preventing the development of cellulite
– Stopping the accumulation of cellulite and fluid
– Prevention and elimination of varicose veins (the first stage)
– Toning legs, abdomen, buttocks and arms
– Strengthening loose skin (result of pregnancy, obesity)
– Immediate relief for “heavy legs”
– Speeds up the recovery of tissue trauma after liposuction, laser lipolysis, cavitation
Metrum Cryoflex is a well-established (since 1992) European manufacturer of highly specialized medical devices for laser medicine, Cryosurgery, Cryotherapy, Cryostimulation, compression therapy and Ozone therapy. Their first products were launched onto the market in 1992: Cryosurgical devices – Cryo-S series.
Engineers from Metrum’s R&D department are passionate people focused on constant development and setting new standards in medical technology.
Currently over 7,000 private clinics are using Metrum Cryoflex devices worldwide in 45 different countries.
Devices manufactured by Metrum Cryoflex meet the requirements of the European Medical Directive MDD/93/42/EEC and are CE-marked by TUV
Metrum Cryoflex’s Official Sole UK Distributor is CRYOHD Ltd