Low cost and simple two part system consisting of a monitor and a remote LCD display alarm unit, battery powered with two year long life sensor and easily replaceable sensor and battery packs. Continuous monitoring is achieved with a battery powered system and eliminating the need for wiring to mains. Ease of installation provides immediate maximum protection as both units are equipped with visual and audible alarms.The system is supplied as standard with a 10m interconnecting lead. Leads up to 100m can be supplied upon request.
The One2One system is ideal for single room set-ups providing reliable operation with minimal installation by simply screwing to the wall. The concentration of the oxygen in the surrounding air is continuously monitored and both units provide two alarm states: Alarm and Critical Alarm. In the event of falling concentration levels of oxygen, the system provides visual and audible alarms to ensure the safety of respective personnel.
- No charging necessary. Two year sensor and battery pack ensuring constant monitoring and cannot be switched off.
- Two independent alarm levels: Alarm and Critical Alarm.
- Loud audible alarm at 85dbA.
- Large, clear LCD display of remote alarm unit provides a digital readout of oxygen concentration at all times.
- Easy installation to a flat surface at an appropriate sensing point by screwing to the wall and immediate plug-and-play operation with easy fitting connectors.
- Confidence flash on oxygen monitor to ensure maximum user visibility.
- User replaceable sensor and battery packs.
- Simple self-calibration mode for optimum performance.